- Now these were the sons of David, that were born unto him in Hebron: the first-born, Amnon, of Ahinoam the Jezreelitess;
the second, Daniel, of Abigail the Carmelitess;
- the third, Absalom the son of Maacah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur;
the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith;
- the fifth, Shephatiah of Abital;
the sixth, Ithream by Eglah his wife:
- six were born unto him in Hebron;
and there he reigned seven years and six months.
And in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years;
- and these were born unto him in Jerusalem: Shimea, and Shobab, and Nathan, and Solomon, four, of Bath-shua the daughter of Ammiel;
- and Ibhar, and Elishama, and Eliphelet,
- and Nogah, and Nepheg, and Japhia,
- and Elishama, and Eliada, and Eliphelet, nine.
- All these were the sons of David, besides the sons of the concubines;
and Tamar was their sister.
- And Solomon’s son was Rehoboam, Abijah his son, Asa his son, Jehoshaphat his son,
- Joram his son, Ahaziah his son, Joash his son,
- Amaziah his son, Azariah his son, Jotham his son,
- Ahaz his son, Hezekiah his son, Manasseh his son,
- Amon his son, Josiah his son.
- And the sons of Josiah: the first-born Johanan, the second Jehoiakim, the third Zedekiah, the fourth Shallum.
- And the sons of Jehoiakim: Jeconiah his son, Zedekiah his son.
- And the sons of Jeconiah, the captive: Shealtiel his son,
- and Malchiram, and Pedaiah, and Shenazzar, Jekamiah, Hoshama, and Nedabiah.
- And the sons of Pedaiah: Zerubbabel, and Shimei.
And the sons of Zerubbabel: Meshullam, and Hananiah;
and Shelomith was their sister;
- and Hashubah, and Ohel, and Berechiah, and Hasadiah, Jushab-hesed, five.
- And the sons of Hananiah: Pelatiah, and Jeshaiah;
the sons of Rephaiah, the sons of Arnan, the sons of Obadiah, the sons of Shecaniah.
- And the sons of Shecaniah: Shemaiah.
And the sons of Shemaiah: Hattush, and Igal, and Bariah, and Neariah, and Shaphat, six.
- And the sons of Neariah: Elioenai, and Hizkiah, and Azrikam, three.
- And the sons of Elioenai: Hodaviah, and Eliashib, and Pelaiah, and Akkub, and Johanan, and Delaiah, and Anani, seven.