- And Benjamin begat Bela his first-born, Ashbel the second, and Aharah the third,
- Nohah the fourth, and Rapha the fifth.
- And Bela had sons: Addar, and Gera, and Abihud,
- and Abishua, and Naaman, and Ahoah,
- and Gera, and Shephuphan, and Huram.
- And these are the sons of Ehud: these are the heads of fathers’ [houses] of the inhabitants of Geba, and they carried them captive to Manahath:
- and Naaman, and Ahijah, and Gera, he carried them captive: and he begat Uzza and Ahihud.
- And Shaharaim begat children in the field of Moab, after he had sent them away;
Hushim and Baara were his wives.
- And he begat of Hodesh his wife, Jobab, and Zibia, and Mesha, and Malcam,
- and Jeuz, and Shachia, and Mirmah.
These were his sons, heads of fathers’ [houses].
- And of Hushim he begat Abitub and Elpaal.
- And the sons of Elpaal: Eber, and Misham, and Shemed, who built Ono and Lod, with the towns thereof;
- and Beriah, and Shema, who were heads of fathers’ [houses] of the inhabitants of Aijalon, who put to flight the inhabitants of Gath;
- and Ahio, Shashak, and Jeremoth,
- and Zebadiah, and Arad, and Eder,
- and Michael, and Ishpah, and Joha, the sons of Beriah,
- and Zebadiah, and Meshullam, and Hizki, and Heber,
- and Ishmerai, and Izliah, and Jobab, the sons of Elpaal,
- and Jakim, and Zichri, and Zabdi,
- and Elienai, and Zillethai, and Eliel,
- and Adaiah, and Beraiah, and Shimrath, the sons of Shimei,
- and Ishpan, and Eber, and Eliel,
- and Abdon, and Zichri, and Hanan,
- and Hananiah, and Elam, and Anthothijah,
- and Iphdeiah, and Penuel, the sons of Shashak,
- and Shamsherai, and Shehariah, and Athaliah,
- and Jaareshiah, and Elijah, and Zichri, the sons of Jeroham.
- These were heads of fathers’ [houses] throughout their generations, chief men: these dwelt in Jerusalem.
- And in Gibeon there dwelt the father of Gibeon, [Jeiel], whose wife’s name was Maacah;
- and his first-born son Abdon, and Zur, and Kish, and Baal, and Nadab,
- and Gedor, and Ahio, and Zecher.
- And Mikloth begat Shimeah.
And they also dwelt with their brethren in Jerusalem, over against their brethren.
- And Ner begat Kish;
and Kish begat Saul;
and Saul begat Jonathan, and Malchi-shua, and Abinadab, and Eshbaal.
- And the son of Jonathan was Merib-baal;
and Merib-baal begat Micah.
- And the sons of Micah: Pithon, and Melech, and Tarea, and Ahaz.
- And Ahaz begat Jehoaddah;
and Jehoaddah begat Alemeth, and Azmaveth, and Zimri;
and Zimri begat Moza.
- And Moza begat Binea;
Raphah was his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son.
- And Azel had six sons, whose names are these: Azrikam, Bocheru, and Ishmael, and Sheariah, and Obadiah, and Hanan.
All these were the sons of Azel.
- And the sons of Eshek his brother: Ulam his first-born, Jeush the second, and Eliphelet the third.
- And the sons of Ulam were mighty men of valor, archers, and had many sons, and sons’ sons, a hundred and fifty.
All these were of the sons of Benjamin.