- Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I gave order to the churches of Galatia, so also do ye.
- Upon the first day of the week let each one of you lay by him in store, as he may prosper, that no collections be made when I come.
- And when I arrive, whomsoever ye shall approve, them will I send with letters to carry your bounty unto Jerusalem:
- and if it be meet for me to go also, they shall go with me.
- But I will come unto you, when I shall have passed through Macedonia;
for I pass through Macedonia;
- but with you it may be that I shall abide, or even winter, that ye may set me forward on my journey whithersoever I go.
- For I do not wish to see you now by the way;
for I hope to tarry a while with you, if the Lord permit.
- But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost;
- for a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
- Now if Timothy come, see that he be with you without fear;
for he worketh the work of the Lord, as I also do:
- let no man therefore despise him.
But set him forward on his journey in peace, that he may come unto me: for I expect him with the brethren.
- But as touching Apollos the brother, I besought him much to come unto you with the brethren: and it was not all [his] will to come now;
but he will come when he shall have opportunity.
- Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
- Let all that ye do be done in love.
- Now I beseech you, brethren (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have set themselves to minister unto the saints),
- that ye also be in subjection unto such, and to every one that helpeth in the work and laboreth.
- And I rejoice at the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they supplied.
- For they refreshed my spirit and yours: acknowledge ye therefore them that are such.
- The churches of Asia salute you.
Aquila and Prisca salute you much in the Lord, with the church that is in their house.
- All the brethren salute you.
Salute one another with a holy kiss.
- The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand.
- If any man loveth not the Lord, let him be anathema.
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
- My love be with you all in Christ Jesus.