- Masters, render unto your servants that which is just and equal;
knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
- Continue stedfastly in prayer, watching therein with thanksgiving;
- withal praying for us also, that God may open unto us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds;
- that I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
- Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
- Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer each one.
- All my affairs shall Tychicus make known unto you, the beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow-servant in the Lord:
- whom I have sent you for this very purpose, that ye may know our state, and that he may comfort your hearts;
- together with Onesimus, the faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you.
They shall make known unto you all things that [are done] here.
- Aristarchus my fellow-prisoner saluteth you, and Mark, the cousin of Barnabas (touching whom ye received commandments;
if he come unto you, receive him),
- and Jesus that is called Justus, who are of the circumcision: these only [are my] fellow-workers unto the kingdom of God, men that have been a comfort unto me.
- Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ Jesus, saluteth you, always striving for you in his prayers, that ye may stand perfect and fully assured in all the will of God.
- For I bear him witness, that he hath much labor for you, and for them in Laodicea, and for them in Hierapolis.
- Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas salute you.
- Salute the brethren that are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church that is in their house.
- And when this epistle hath been read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans;
and that ye also read the epistle from Laodicea.
- And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
- The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand.
Remember my bonds.
Grace be with you.