- And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,
- Speak unto the children of Israel, that they take for me an offering: of every man whose heart maketh him willing ye shall take my offering.
- And this is the offering which ye shall take of them: gold, and silver, and brass,
- and blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats’ [hair],
- and rams’ skins dyed red, and sealskins, and acacia wood,
- oil for the light, spices for the anointing oil, and for the sweet incense,
- onyx stones, and stones to be set, for the ephod, and for the breastplate.
- And let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.
- According to all that I show thee, the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the furniture thereof, even so shall ye make it.
- And they shall make an ark of acacia wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.
- And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.
- And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four feet thereof;
and two rings shall be on the one side of it, and two rings on the other side of it.
- And thou shalt make staves of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold.
- And thou shalt put the staves into the rings on the sides of the ark, wherewith to bear the ark.
- The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.
- And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.
- And thou shalt make a mercy-seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half [shall be] the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.
- And thou shalt make two cherubim of gold;
of beaten work shalt thou make them, at the two ends of the mercy-seat.
- And make one cherub at the one end, and one cherub at the other end: of one piece with the mercy-seat shall ye make the cherubim on the two ends thereof.
- And the cherubim shall spread out their wings on high, covering the mercy-seat with their wings, with their faces one to another;
toward the mercy-seat shall the faces of the cherubim be.
- And thou shalt put the mercy-seat above upon the ark;
and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.
- And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy-seat, from between the two cherubim which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.
- And thou shalt make a table of acacia wood: two cubits [shall be] the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.
- And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about.
- And thou shalt make unto it a border of a handbreadth round about;
and thou shalt make a golden crown to the border thereof round about.
- And thou shalt make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof.
- Close by the border shall the rings be, for places for the staves to bear the table.
- And thou shalt make the staves of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.
- And thou shalt make the dishes thereof, and the spoons thereof, and the flagons thereof, and the bowls thereof, wherewith to pour out: of pure gold shalt thou make them.
- And thou shalt set upon the table showbread before me alway.
- And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made, even its base, and its shaft;
its cups, its knops, and its flowers, shall be of one piece with it.
- And there shall be six branches going out of the sides thereof;
three branches of the candlestick out of the one side thereof, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side thereof:
- three cups made like almond-blossoms in one branch, a knop and a flower;
and three cups made like almond-blossoms in the other branch, a knop and a flower: so for the six branches going out of the candlestick:
- and in the candlestick four cups made like almond-blossoms, the knops thereof, and the flowers thereof;
- and a knop under two branches of one piece with it, and a knop under two branches of one piece with it, and a knop under two branches of one piece with it, for the six branches going out of the candlestick.
- Their knops and their branches shall be of one piece with it;
the whole of it one beaten work of pure gold.
- And thou shalt make the lamps thereof, seven: and they shall light the lamps thereof, to give light over against it.
- And the snuffers thereof, and the snuffdishes thereof, shall be of pure gold.
- Of a talent of pure gold shall it be made, with all these vessels.
- And see that thou make them after their pattern, which hath been showed thee in the mount.