- For freedom did Christ set us free: stand fast therefore, and be not entangled again in a yoke of bondage.
- Behold, I Paul say unto you, that, if ye receive circumcision, Christ will profit you nothing.
- Yea, I testify again to every man that receiveth circumcision, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
- Ye are severed from Christ, ye would be justified by the law;
ye are fallen away from grace.
- For we through the Spirit by faith wait for the hope of righteousness.
- For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision;
but faith working through love.
- Ye were running well;
who hindered you that ye should not obey the truth?
- This persuasion [came] not of him that calleth you.
- A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
- I have confidence to you-ward in the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.
- But I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why am I still persecuted?
then hath the stumbling-block of the cross been done away.
- I would that they that unsettle you would even go beyond circumcision.
- For ye, brethren, were called for freedom;
only [use] not your freedom for an occasion to the flesh, but through love be servants one to another.
- For the whole law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
- But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
- But I say, walk by the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
- For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh;
for these are contrary the one to the other;
that ye may not do the things that ye would.
- But if ye are led by the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
- Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]: fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
- idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousies, wraths, factions, divisions, parties,
- envyings, drunkenness, revellings, and such like;
of which I forewarn you, even as I did forewarn you, that they who practise such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- meekness, self-control;
against such there is no law.
- And they that are of Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts thereof.
- If we live by the Spirit, by the Spirit let us also walk.
- Let us not become vainglorious, provoking one another, envying one another.