- And in that day thou shalt say, I will give thanks unto thee, O Jehovah;
for though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away and thou comfortest me.
- Behold, God is my salvation;
I will trust, and will not be afraid;
for Jehovah, [even] Jehovah, is my strength and song;
and he is become my salvation.
- Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
- And in that day shall ye say, Give thanks unto Jehovah, call upon his name, declare his doings among the peoples, make mention that his name is exalted.
- Sing unto Jehovah;
for he hath done excellent things: let this be known in all the earth.
- Cry aloud and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion;
for great in the midst of thee is the Holy One of Israel.