- Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, believe also in me.
- In my Father’s house are many mansions;
if it were not so, I would have told you;
for I go to prepare a place for you.
- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again, and will receive you unto myself;
that where I am, [there] ye may be also.
- And whither I go, ye know the way.
- Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
how know we the way?
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
- Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
- Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and dost thou not know me, Philip?
he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;
how sayest thou, Show us the Father?
- Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?
the words that I say unto you I speak not from myself: but the Father abiding in me doeth his works.
- Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also;
and greater [works] than these shall he do;
because I go unto the Father.
- And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- If ye shall ask anything in my name, that will I do.
- If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments.
- And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever,
- [even] the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive;
for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him;
for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.
- I will not leave you desolate: I come unto you.
- Yet a little while, and the world beholdeth me no more;
but ye behold me: because I live, ye shall live also.
- In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
- He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
- Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord, what is come to pass that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
- Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
- He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.
- These things have I spoken unto you, while [yet] abiding with you.
- But the Comforter, [even] the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.
- Peace I leave with you;
my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful.
- Ye heard how I said to you, I go away, and I come unto you.
If ye loved me, ye would have rejoiced, because I go unto the Father: for the Father is greater than I.
- And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe.
- I will no more speak much with you, for the prince of the world cometh: and he hath nothing in me;
- but that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do.
Arise, let us go hence.