- Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, Nor standeth in the way of sinners, Nor sitteth in the seat of scoffers:
- But his delight is in the law of Jehovah;
And on his law doth he meditate day and night.
- And he shall be like a tree planted by the streams of water, That bringeth forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also doth not wither;
And whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
- The wicked are not so, But are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
- For Jehovah knoweth the way of the righteous;
But the way of the wicked shall perish.