- [A Psalm] of David.
- Bless Jehovah, O my soul;
And all that is within me, [bless] his holy name.
- Bless Jehovah, O my soul, And forget not all his benefits:
- Who forgiveth all thine iniquities;
Who healeth all thy diseases;
- Who redeemeth thy life from destruction;
Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
- Who satisfieth thy desire with good things, [So that] thy youth is renewed like the eagle.
- Jehovah executeth righteous acts, And judgments for all that are oppressed.
- He made known his ways unto Moses, His doings unto the children of Israel.
- Jehovah is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abundant in lovingkindness.
- He will not always chide;
Neither will he keep [his anger] for ever.
- He hath not dealt with us after our sins, Nor rewarded us after our iniquities.
- For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is his lovingkindness toward them that fear him.
- As far as the east is from the west, So far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
- Like as a father pitieth his children, So Jehovah pitieth them that fear him.
- For he knoweth our frame;
He remembereth that we are dust.
- As for man, his days are as grass;
As a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
- For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone;
And the place thereof shall know it no more.
- But the lovingkindness of Jehovah is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, And his righteousness unto children’s children;
- To such as keep his covenant, And to those that remember his precepts to do them.
- Jehovah hath established his throne in the heavens;
And his kingdom ruleth over all.
- Bless Jehovah, ye his angels, That are mighty in strength, that fulfil his word, Hearkening unto the voice of his word.
- Bless Jehovah, all ye his hosts, Ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
- Bless Jehovah, all ye his works, In all places of his dominion: Bless Jehovah, O my soul.