- Praise ye Jehovah.
I will give thanks unto Jehovah with my whole heart, In the council of the upright, and in the congregation.
- The works of Jehovah are great, Sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
- His work is honor and majesty;
And his righteousness endureth for ever.
- He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: Jehovah is gracious and merciful.
- He hath given food unto them that fear him: He will ever be mindful of his covenant.
- He hath showed his people the power of his works, In giving them the heritage of the nations.
- The works of his hands are truth and justice;
All his precepts are sure.
- They are established for ever and ever;
They are done in truth and uprightness.
- He hath sent redemption unto his people;
He hath commanded his covenant for ever: Holy and reverend is his name.
- The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: His praise endureth for ever.