- Praise ye Jehovah.
Blessed is the man that feareth Jehovah, That delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty upon earth: The generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches are in his house;
And his righteousness endureth for ever.
- Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: [He is] gracious, and merciful, and righteous.
- Well is it with the man that dealeth graciously and lendeth;
He shall maintain his cause in judgment.
- For he shall never be moved;
The righteous shall be had in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: His heart is fixed, trusting in Jehovah.
- His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, Until he see [his desire] upon his adversaries.
- He hath dispersed, he hath given to the needy;
His righteousness endureth for ever: His horn shall be exalted with honor.
- The wicked shall see it, and be grieved;
He shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: The desire of the wicked shall perish.