- Praise ye Jehovah.
Praise, O ye servants of Jehovah, Praise the name of Jehovah.
- Blessed be the name of Jehovah From this time forth and for evermore.
- From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same Jehovah’s name is to be praised.
- Jehovah is high above all nations, And his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto Jehovah our God, That hath his seat on high,
- That humbleth himself to behold [The things that are] in heaven and in the earth?
- He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, And lifteth up the needy from the dunghill;
- That he may set him with princes, Even with the princes of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house, [And to be] a joyful mother of children.
Praise ye Jehovah.