- Not unto us, O Jehovah, not unto us, But unto thy name give glory, For thy lovingkindness, and for thy truth’s sake.
- Wherefore should the nations say, Where is now their God?
- But our God is in the heavens: He hath done whatsoever he pleased.
- Their idols are silver and gold, The work of men’s hands.
- They have mouths, but they speak not;
Eyes have they, but they see not;
- They have ears, but they hear not;
Noses have they, but they smell not;
- They have hands, but they handle not;
Feet have they, but they walk not;
Neither speak they through their throat.
- They that make them shall be like unto them;
Yea, every one that trusteth in them.
- O Israel, trust thou in Jehovah: He is their help and their shield.
- O house of Aaron, trust ye in Jehovah: He is their help and their shield.
- Ye that fear Jehovah, trust in Jehovah: He is their help and their shield.
- Jehovah hath been mindful of us;
he will bless [us]: He will bless the house of Israel;
He will bless the house of Aaron.
- He will bless them that fear Jehovah, Both small and great.
- Jehovah increase you more and more, You and your children.
- Blessed are ye of Jehovah, Who made heaven and earth.
- The heavens are the heavens of Jehovah;
But the earth hath he given to the children of men.
- The dead praise not Jehovah, Neither any that go down into silence;
- But we will bless Jehovah From this time forth and for evermore.
Praise ye Jehovah.