- Blessed are they that are perfect in the way, Who walk in the law of Jehovah.
- Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, That seek him with the whole heart.
- Yea, they do no unrighteousness;
They walk in his ways.
- Thou hast commanded [us] thy precepts, That we should observe them diligently.
- Oh that my ways were established To observe thy statutes!
- Then shall I not be put to shame, When I have respect unto all thy commandments.
- I will give thanks unto thee with uprightness of heart, When I learn thy righteous judgments.
- I will observe thy statutes: Oh forsake me not utterly.
- Wherewith shall a young man cleanse his way?
By taking heed [thereto] according to thy word.
- With my whole heart have I sought thee: Oh let me not wander from thy commandments.
- Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
- Blessed art thou, O Jehovah: Teach me thy statutes.
- With my lips have I declared All the ordinances of thy mouth.
- I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, As much as in all riches.
- I will meditate on thy precepts, And have respect unto thy ways.
- I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
- Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live;
So will I observe thy word.
- Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold Wondrous things out of thy law.
- I am a sojourner in the earth: Hide not thy commandments from me.
- My soul breaketh for the longing That it hath unto thine ordinances at all times.
- Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, That do wander from thy commandments.
- Take away from me reproach and contempt;
For I have kept thy testimonies.
- Princes also sat and talked against me;
[But] thy servant did meditate on thy statutes.
- Thy testimonies also are my delight [And] my counsellors.
- My soul cleaveth unto the dust: Quicken thou me according to thy word.
- I declared my ways, and thou answeredst me: Teach me thy statutes.
- Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: So shall I meditate on thy wondrous works.
- My soul melteth for heaviness: Strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
- Remove from me the way of falsehood;
And grant me thy law graciously.
- I have chosen the way of faithfulness: Thine ordinances have I set [before me].
- I cleave unto thy testimonies: O Jehovah, put me not to shame.
- I will run the way of thy commandments, When thou shalt enlarge my heart.
- Teach me, O Jehovah, the way of thy statutes;
And I shall keep it unto the end.
- Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law;
Yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
- Make me to go in the path of thy commandments;
For therein do I delight.
- Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, And not to covetousness.
- Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity, And quicken me in thy ways.
- Confirm unto thy servant thy word, Which [is in order] unto the fear of thee.
- Turn away my reproach whereof I am afraid;
For thine ordinances are good.
- Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: Quicken me in thy righteousness.
- Let thy lovingkindnesses also come unto me, O Jehovah, Even thy salvation, according to thy word.
- So shall I have an answer for him that reproacheth me;
For I trust in thy word.
- And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth;
For I have hoped in thine ordinances.
- So shall I observe thy law continually For ever and ever.
- And I shall walk at liberty;
For I have sought thy precepts.
- I will also speak of thy testimonies before kings, And shall not be put to shame.
- And I will delight myself in thy commandments, Which I have loved.
- I will lift up my hands also unto thy commandments, which I have loved;
And I will meditate on thy statutes.
- Remember the word unto thy servant, Because thou hast made me to hope.
- This is my comfort in my affliction;
For thy word hath quickened me.
- The proud have had me greatly in derision: [Yet] have I not swerved from thy law.
- I have remembered thine ordinances of old, O Jehovah, And have comforted myself.
- Hot indignation hath taken hold upon me, Because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
- Thy statutes have been my songs In the house of my pilgrimage.
- I have remembered thy name, O Jehovah, in the night, And have observed thy law.
- This I have had, Because I have kept thy precepts.
- Jehovah is my portion: I have said that I would observe thy words.
- I entreated thy favor with my whole heart: Be merciful unto me according to thy word.
- I thought on my ways, And turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
- I made haste, and delayed not, To observe thy commandments.
- The cords of the wicked have wrapped me round;
[But] I have not forgotten thy law.
- At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee Because of thy righteous ordinances.
- I am a companion of all them that fear thee, And of them that observe thy precepts.
- The earth, O Jehovah, is full of thy lovingkindness: Teach me thy statutes.
- Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O Jehovah, according unto thy word.
- Teach me good judgment and knowledge;
For I have believed in thy commandments.
- Before I was afflicted I went astray;
But now I observe thy word.
- Thou art good, and doest good;
Teach me thy statutes.
- The proud have forged a lie against me: With my whole heart will I keep thy precepts.
- Their heart is as fat as grease;
But I delight in thy law.
- It is good for me that I have been afflicted;
That I may learn thy statutes.
- The law of thy mouth is better unto me Than thousands of gold and silver.
- Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: Give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
- They that fear thee shall see me and be glad, Because I have hoped in thy word.
- I know, O Jehovah, that thy judgments are righteous, And that in faithfulness thou hast afflicted me.
- Let, I pray thee, thy lovingkindness be for my comfort, According to thy word unto thy servant.
- Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live;
For thy law is my delight.
- Let the proud be put to shame;
For they have overthrown me wrongfully: [But] I will meditate on thy precepts.
- Let those that fear thee turn unto me;
And they shall know thy testimonies.
- Let my heart be perfect in thy statutes, That I be not put to shame.
- My soul fainteth for thy salvation;
[But] I hope in thy word.
- Mine eyes fail for thy word, While I say, When wilt thou comfort me?
- For I am become like a wine-skin in the smoke;
Yet do I not forget thy statutes.
- How many are the days of thy servant?
When wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?
- The proud have digged pits for me, Who are not according to thy law.
- All thy commandments are faithful: They persecute me wrongfully;
help thou me.
- They had almost consumed me upon earth;
But I forsook not thy precepts.
- Quicken me after thy lovingkindness;
So shall I observe the testimony of thy mouth.
- For ever, O Jehovah, Thy word is settled in heaven.
- Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: Thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
- They abide this day according to thine ordinances;
For all things are thy servants.
- Unless thy law had been my delight, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
- I will never forget thy precepts;
For with them thou hast quickened me.
- I am thine, save me;
For I have sought thy precepts.
- The wicked have waited for me, to destroy me;
[But] I will consider thy testimonies.
- I have seen an end of all perfection;
[But] thy commandment is exceeding broad.
- Oh how love I thy law!
It is my meditation all the day.
- Thy commandments make me wiser than mine enemies;
For they are ever with me.
- I have more understanding than all my teachers;
For thy testimonies are my meditation.
- I understand more than the aged, Because I have kept thy precepts.
- I have refrained my feet from every evil way, That I might observe thy word.
- I have not turned aside from thine ordinances;
For thou hast taught me.
- How sweet are thy words unto my taste!
[Yea, sweeter] than honey to my mouth!
- Through thy precepts I get understanding: Therefore I hate every false way.
- Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, And light unto my path.
- I have sworn, and have confirmed it, That I will observe thy righteous ordinances.
- I am afflicted very much: Quicken me, O Jehovah, according unto thy word.
- Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill-offerings of my mouth, O Jehovah, And teach me thine ordinances.
- My soul is continually in my hand;
Yet do I not forget thy law.
- The wicked have laid a snare for me;
Yet have I not gone astray from thy precepts.
- Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage for ever;
For they are the rejoicing of my heart.
- I have inclined my heart to perform thy statutes For ever, even unto the end.
- I hate them that are of a double mind;
But thy law do I love.
- Thou art my hiding-place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
- Depart from me, ye evil-doers, That I may keep the commandments of my God.
- Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live;
And let me not be ashamed of my hope.
- Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe, And shall have respect unto thy statutes continually.
- Thou hast set at nought all them that err from thy statutes;
For their deceit is falsehood.
- Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross: Therefore I love thy testimonies.
- My flesh trembleth for fear of thee;
And I am afraid of thy judgments.
- I have done justice and righteousness: Leave me not to mine oppressors.
- Be surety for thy servant for good: Let not the proud oppress me.
- Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, And for thy righteous word.
- Deal with thy servant according unto thy lovingkindness, And teach me thy statutes.
- I am thy servant;
give me understanding, That I may know thy testimonies.
- It is time for Jehovah to work;
[For] they have made void thy law.
- Therefore I love thy commandments Above gold, yea, above fine gold.
- Therefore I esteem all [thy] precepts concerning all [things] to be right;
[And] I hate every false way.
- Thy testimonies are wonderful;
Therefore doth my soul keep them.
- The opening of thy words giveth light;
It giveth understanding unto the simple.
- I opened wide my mouth, and panted;
For I longed for thy commandments.
- Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me, As thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.
- Establish my footsteps in thy word;
And let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
- Redeem me from the oppression of man: So will I observe thy precepts.
- Make thy face to shine upon thy servant;
And teach me thy statutes.
- Streams of water run down mine eyes, Because they observe not thy law.
- Righteous art thou, O Jehovah, And upright are thy judgments.
- Thou hast commanded thy testimonies in righteousness And very faithfulness.
- My zeal hath consumed me, Because mine adversaries have forgotten thy words.
- Thy word is very pure;
Therefore thy servant loveth it.
- I am small and despised;
[Yet] do I not forget thy precepts.
- Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And thy law is truth.
- Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me;
[Yet] thy commandments are my delight.
- Thy testimonies are righteous for ever: Give me understanding, and I shall live.
- I have called with my whole heart;
answer me, O Jehovah: I will keep thy statutes.
- I have called unto thee;
save me, And I shall observe thy testimonies.
- I anticipated the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy words.
- Mine eyes anticipated the night-watches, That I might meditate on thy word.
- Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: Quicken me, O Jehovah, according to thine ordinances.
- They draw nigh that follow after wickedness;
They are far from thy law.
- Thou art nigh, O Jehovah;
And all thy commandments are truth.
- Of old have I known from thy testimonies, That thou hast founded them for ever.
- Consider mine affliction, and deliver me;
For I do not forget thy law.
- Plead thou my cause, and redeem me: Quicken me according to thy word.
- Salvation is far from the wicked;
For they seek not thy statutes.
- Great are thy tender mercies, O Jehovah: Quicken me according to thine ordinances.
- Many are my persecutors and mine adversaries;
[Yet] have I not swerved from thy testimonies.
- I beheld the treacherous, and was grieved, Because they observe not thy word.
- Consider how I love thy precepts: Quicken me, O Jehovah, according to thy lovingkindness.
- The sum of thy word is truth;
And every one of thy righteous ordinances [endureth] for ever.
- Princes have persecuted me without a cause;
But my heart standeth in awe of thy words.
- I rejoice at thy word, As one that findeth great spoil.
- I hate and abhor falsehood;
[But] thy law do I love.
- Seven times a day do I praise thee, Because of thy righteous ordinances.
- Great peace have they that love thy law;
And they have no occasion of stumbling.
- I have hoped for thy salvation, O Jehovah, And have done thy commandments.
- My soul hath observed thy testimonies;
And I love them exceedingly.
- I have observed thy precepts and thy testimonies;
For all my ways are before thee.
- Let my cry come near before thee, O Jehovah: Give me understanding according to thy word.
- Let my supplication come before thee: Deliver me according to thy word.
- Let my lips utter praise;
For thou teachest me thy statutes.
- Let my tongue sing of thy word;
For all thy commandments are righteousness.
- Let thy hand be ready to help me;
For I have chosen thy precepts.
- I have longed for thy salvation, O Jehovah;
And thy law is my delight.
- Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee;
And let thine ordinances help me.
- I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
Seek thy servant;
For I do not forget thy commandments.