- A Song of Ascents.
- Blessed is every one that feareth Jehovah, That walketh in his ways.
- For thou shalt eat the labor of thy hands: Happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
- Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine, In the innermost parts of thy house;
Thy children like olive plants, Round about thy table.
- Behold, thus shall the man be blessed That feareth Jehovah.
- Jehovah bless thee out of Zion: And see thou the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
- Yea, see thou thy children’s children.
Peace be upon Israel.