- Praise ye Jehovah.
Praise ye the name of Jehovah;
Praise [him], O ye servants of Jehovah,
- Ye that stand in the house of Jehovah, In the courts of the house of our God.
- Praise ye Jehovah;
for Jehovah is good: Sing praises unto his name;
for it is pleasant.
- For Jehovah hath chosen Jacob unto himself, [And] Israel for his own possession.
- For I know that Jehovah is great, And that our Lord is above all gods.
- Whatsoever Jehovah pleased, that hath he done, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps;
- Who causeth the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth;
Who maketh lightnings for the rain;
Who bringeth forth the wind out of his treasuries;
- Who smote the first-born of Egypt, Both of man and beast;
- Who sent signs and wonders into the midst of thee, O Egypt, Upon Pharaoh, and upon all his servants;
- Who smote many nations, And slew mighty kings,
- Sihon king of the Amorites, And Og king of Bashan, And all the kingdoms of Canaan,
- And gave their land for a heritage, A heritage unto Israel his people.
- Thy name, O Jehovah, [endureth] for ever;
Thy memorial [name], O Jehovah, throughout all generations.
- For Jehovah will judge his people, And repent himself concerning his servants.
- The idols of the nations are silver and gold, The work of men’s hands.
- They have mouths, but they speak not;
Eyes have they, but they see not;
- They have ears, but they hear not;
Neither is there any breath in their mouths.
- They that make them shall be like unto them;
Yea, every one that trusteth in them.
- O house of Israel, bless ye Jehovah: O house of Aaron, bless ye Jehovah:
- O house of Levi, bless ye Jehovah: Ye that fear Jehovah, bless ye Jehovah.
- Blessed be Jehovah out of Zion, Who dwelleth at Jerusalem.
Praise ye Jehovah.