- A [Psalm] of David.
- I will give thee thanks with my whole heart: Before the gods will I sing praises unto thee.
- I will worship toward thy holy temple, And give thanks unto thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
- In the day that I called thou answeredst me, Thou didst encourage me with strength in my soul.
- All the kings of the earth shall give thee thanks, O Jehovah, For they have heard the words of thy mouth.
- Yea, they shall sing of the ways of Jehovah;
For great is the glory of Jehovah.
- For though Jehovah is high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly;
But the haughty he knoweth from afar.
- Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me;
Thou wilt stretch forth thy hand against the wrath of mine enemies, And thy right hand will save me.
- Jehovah will perfect that which concerneth me: Thy lovingkindness, O Jehovah, [endureth] for ever;
Forsake not the works of thine own hands.