- [A] [Psalm] [of] praise;
- I will extol thee, my God, O King;
And I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
- Every day will I bless thee;
And I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
- Great is Jehovah, and greatly to be praised;
And his greatness is unsearchable.
- One generation shall laud thy works to another, And shall declare thy mighty acts.
- Of the glorious majesty of thine honor, And of thy wondrous works, will I meditate.
- And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts;
And I will declare thy greatness.
- They shall utter the memory of thy great goodness, And shall sing of thy righteousness.
- Jehovah is gracious, and merciful;
Slow to anger, and of great lovingkindness.
- Jehovah is good to all;
And his tender mercies are over all his works.
- All thy works shall give thanks unto thee, O Jehovah;
And thy saints shall bless thee.
- They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, And talk of thy power;
- To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, And the glory of the majesty of his kingdom.
- Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And thy dominion [endureth] throughout all generations.
- Jehovah upholdeth all that fall, And raiseth up all those that are bowed down.
- The eyes of all wait for thee;
And thou givest them their food in due season.
- Thou openest thy hand, And satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
- Jehovah is righteous in all his ways, And gracious in all his works.
- Jehovah is nigh unto all them that call upon him, To all that call upon him in truth.
- He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him;
He also will hear their cry and will save them.
- Jehovah preserveth all them that love him;
But all the wicked will he destroy.
- My mouth shall speak the praise of Jehovah;
And let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.