- Praise ye Jehovah.
Praise Jehovah, O my soul.
- While I live will I praise Jehovah: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- Put not your trust in princes, Nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth;
In that very day his thoughts perish.
- Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in Jehovah his God:
- Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that in them is;
Who keepeth truth for ever;
- Who executeth justice for the oppressed;
Who giveth food to the hungry.
Jehovah looseth the prisoners;
- Jehovah openeth [the eyes of] the blind;
Jehovah raiseth up them that are bowed down;
Jehovah loveth the righteous;
- Jehovah preserveth the sojourners;
He upholdeth the fatherless and widow;
But the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
- Jehovah will reign for ever, Thy God, O Zion, unto all generations.
Praise ye Jehovah.