- Praise ye Jehovah;
For it is good to sing praises unto our God;
For it is pleasant, [and] praise is comely.
- Jehovah doth build up Jerusalem;
He gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
- He healeth the broken in heart, And bindeth up their wounds.
- He counteth the number of the stars;
He calleth them all by [their] names.
- Great is our Lord, and mighty in power;
His understanding is infinite.
- Jehovah upholdeth the meek: He bringeth the wicked down to the ground.
- Sing unto Jehovah with thanksgiving;
Sing praises upon the harp unto our God,
- Who covereth the heavens with clouds, Who prepareth rain for the earth, Who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.
- He giveth to the beast his food, [And] to the young ravens which cry.
- He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: He taketh no pleasure in the legs of a man.
- Jehovah taketh pleasure in them that fear him, In those that hope in his lovingkindness.
- Praise Jehovah, O Jerusalem;
Praise thy God, O Zion.
- For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates;
He hath blessed thy children within thee.
- He maketh peace in thy borders;
He filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
- He sendeth out his commandment upon earth;
His word runneth very swiftly.
- He giveth snow like wool;
He scattereth the hoar-frost like ashes.
- He casteth forth his ice like morsels: Who can stand before his cold?
- He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: He causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
- He showeth his word unto Jacob, His statutes and his ordinances unto Israel.
- He hath not dealt so with any nation;
And as for his ordinances, they have not known them.
Praise ye Jehovah.