- Praise ye Jehovah.
Sing unto Jehovah a new song, And his praise in the assembly of the saints.
- Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
- Let them praise his name in the dance: Let them sing praises unto him with timbrel and harp.
- For Jehovah taketh pleasure in his people: He will beautify the meek with salvation.
- Let the saints exult in glory: Let them sing for joy upon their beds.
- [Let] the high praises of God [be] in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand;
- To execute vengeance upon the nations, And punishments upon the peoples;
- To bind their kings with chains, And their nobles with fetters of iron;
- To execute upon them the judgment written: This honor have all his saints.
Praise ye Jehovah.