- [A Psalm] of David.
- Judge me, O Jehovah, for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in Jehovah without wavering.
- Examine me, O Jehovah, and prove me;
Try my heart and my mind.
- For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes;
And I have walked in thy truth.
- I have not sat with men of falsehood;
Neither will I go in with dissemblers.
- I hate the assembly of evil-doers, And will not sit with the wicked.
- I will wash my hands in innocency: So will I compass thine altar, O Jehovah;
- That I may make the voice of thanksgiving to be heard, And tell of all thy wondrous works.
- Jehovah, I love the habitation of thy house, And the place where thy glory dwelleth.
- Gather not my soul with sinners, Nor my life with men of blood;
- In whose hands is wickedness, And their right hand is full of bribes.
- But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: Redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
- My foot standeth in an even place: In the congregations will I bless Jehovah.