- A Psalm of David.
- Ascribe unto Jehovah, O ye sons of the mighty, Ascribe unto Jehovah glory and strength.
- Ascribe unto Jehovah the glory due unto his name;
Worship Jehovah in holy array.
- The voice of Jehovah is upon the waters: The God of glory thundereth, Even Jehovah upon many waters.
- The voice of Jehovah is powerful;
The voice of Jehovah is full of majesty.
- The voice of Jehovah breaketh the cedars;
Yea, Jehovah breaketh in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.
- He maketh them also to skip like a calf;
Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild-ox.
- The voice of Jehovah cleaveth the flames of fire.
- The voice of Jehovah shaketh the wilderness;
Jehovah shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of Jehovah maketh the hinds to calve, And strippeth the forests bare: And in his temple everything saith, Glory.
- Jehovah sat [as King] at the Flood;
Yea, Jehovah sitteth as King for ever.
- Jehovah will give strength unto his people;
Jehovah will bless his people with peace.