- Rejoice in Jehovah, O ye righteous: Praise is comely for the upright.
- Give thanks unto Jehovah with the harp: Sing praises unto him with the psaltery of ten strings.
- Sing unto him a new song;
Play skilfully with a loud noise.
- For the word of Jehovah is right;
And all his work is [done] in faithfulness.
- He loveth righteousness and justice: The earth is full of the lovingkindness of Jehovah.
- By the word of Jehovah were the heavens made, And all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
- He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap: He layeth up the deeps in store-houses.
- Let all the earth fear Jehovah: Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
- For he spake, and it was done;
He commanded, and it stood fast.
- Jehovah bringeth the counsel of the nations to nought;
He maketh the thoughts of the peoples to be of no effect.
- The counsel of Jehovah standeth fast for ever, The thoughts of his heart to all generations.
- Blessed is the nation whose God is Jehovah, The people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
- Jehovah looketh from heaven;
He beholdeth all the sons of men;
- From the place of his habitation he looketh forth Upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
- He that fashioneth the hearts of them all, That considereth all their works.
- There is no king saved by the multitude of a host: A mighty man is not delivered by great strength.
- A horse is a vain thing for safety;
Neither doth he deliver any by his great power.
- Behold, the eye of Jehovah is upon them that fear him, Upon them that hope in his lovingkindness;
- To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine.
- Our soul hath waited for Jehovah: He is our help and our shield.
- For our heart shall rejoice in him, Because we have trusted in his holy name.
- Let thy lovingkindness, O Jehovah, be upon us, According as we have hoped in thee.