- A Psalm of David;
when he changed his behavior before Abimelech, who drove him away, and he departed.
- I will bless Jehovah at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
- My soul shall make her boast in Jehovah: The meek shall hear thereof, and be glad.
- Oh magnify Jehovah with me, And let us exalt his name together.
- I sought Jehovah, and he answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.
- They looked unto him, and were radiant;
And their faces shall never be confounded.
- This poor man cried, and Jehovah heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.
- The angel of Jehovah encampeth round about them that fear him, And delivereth them.
- Oh taste and see that Jehovah is good: Blessed is the man that taketh refuge in him.
- Oh fear Jehovah, ye his saints;
For there is no want to them that fear him.
- The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger;
But they that seek Jehovah shall not want any good thing.
- Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of Jehovah.
- What man is he that desireth life, And loveth [many] days, that he may see good?
- Keep thy tongue from evil, And thy lips from speaking guile.
- Depart from evil, and do good;
Seek peace, and pursue it.
- The eyes of Jehovah are toward the righteous, And his ears are [open] unto their cry.
- The face of Jehovah is against them that do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
- [The righteous] cried, and Jehovah heard, And delivered them out of all their troubles.
- Jehovah is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart, And saveth such as are of a contrite spirit.
- Many are the afflictions of the righteous;
But Jehovah delivereth him out of them all.
- He keepeth all his bones: Not one of them is broken.
- Evil shall slay the wicked;
And they that hate the righteous shall be condemned.
- Jehovah redeemeth the soul of his servants;
And none of them that take refuge in him shall be condemned.