- For the Chief Musician.
A Psalm of the sons of Korah.
- Oh clap your hands, all ye peoples;
Shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
- For Jehovah Most High is terrible;
He is a great King over all the earth.
- He subdueth peoples under us, And nations under our feet.
- He chooseth our inheritance for us, The glory of Jacob whom he loved.
- God is gone up with a shout, Jehovah with the sound of a trumpet.
- Sing praise to God, sing praises: Sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
- For God is the King of all the earth: Sing ye praises with understanding.
- God reigneth over the nations: God sitteth upon his holy throne.
- The princes of the peoples are gathered together [To be] the people of the God of Abraham: For the shields of the earth belong unto God;
He is greatly exalted.