- In thee, O Jehovah, do I take refuge: Let me never be put to shame.
- Deliver me in thy righteousness, and rescue me: Bow down thine ear unto me, and save me.
- Be thou to me a rock of habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: Thou hast given commandment to save me;
For thou art my rock and my fortress.
- Rescue me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, Out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
- For thou art my hope, O Lord Jehovah: [Thou art] my trust from my youth.
- By thee have I been holden up from the womb;
Thou art he that took me out of my mother’s bowels: My praise shall be continually of thee.
- I am as a wonder unto many;
But thou art my strong refuge.
- My mouth shall be filled with thy praise, And with thy honor all the day.
- Cast me not off in the time of old age;
Forsake me not when my strength faileth.
- For mine enemies speak concerning me;
And they that watch for my soul take counsel together,
- Saying, God hath forsaken him: Pursue and take him;
for there is none to deliver.
- O God, be not far from me;
O my God, make haste to help me.
- Let them be put to shame [and] consumed that are adversaries to my soul;
Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor that seek my hurt.
- But I will hope continually, And will praise thee yet more and more.
- My mouth shall tell of thy righteousness, [And] of thy salvation all the day;
For I know not the numbers [thereof].
- I will come with the mighty acts of the Lord Jehovah: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
- O God, thou hast taught me from my youth;
And hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
- Yea, even when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not, Until I have declared thy strength unto [the next] generation, Thy might to every one that is to come.
- Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high;
Thou who hast done great things, O God, who is like unto thee?
- Thou, who hast showed us many and sore troubles, Wilt quicken us again, And wilt bring us up again from the depths of the earth.
- Increase thou my greatness, And turn again and comfort me.
- I will also praise thee with the psaltery, [Even] thy truth, O my God: Unto thee will I sing praises with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.
- My lips shall shout for joy when I sing praises unto thee;
And my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
- My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long;
For they are put to shame, for they are confounded, that seek my hurt.