- Oh come, let us sing unto Jehovah;
Let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
- Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving;
Let us make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
- For Jehovah is a great God, And a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are the deep places of the earth;
The heights of the mountains are his also.
- The sea is his, and he made it;
And his hands formed the dry land.
- Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
Let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker:
- For he is our God, And we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.
To-day, oh that ye would hear his voice!
- Harden not your heart, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness;
- When your fathers tempted me, Proved me, and saw my work.
- Forty years long was I grieved with [that] generation, And said, It is a people that do err in their heart, And they have not known my ways:
- Wherefore I sware in my wrath, That they should not enter into my rest.