- Oh sing unto Jehovah a new song: Sing unto Jehovah, all the earth.
- Sing unto Jehovah, bless his name;
Show forth his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his glory among the nations, His marvellous works among all the peoples.
- For great is Jehovah, and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods.
- For all the gods of the peoples are idols;
But Jehovah made the heavens.
- Honor and majesty are before him: Strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Ascribe unto Jehovah, ye kindreds of the peoples, Ascribe unto Jehovah glory and strength.
- Ascribe unto Jehovah the glory due unto his name: Bring an offering, and come into his courts.
- Oh worship Jehovah in holy array: Tremble before him, all the earth.
- Say among the nations, Jehovah reigneth: The world also is established that it cannot be moved: He will judge the peoples with equity.
- Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice;
Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof;
- Let the field exult, and all that is therein;
Then shall all the trees of the wood sing for joy
- Before Jehovah;
for he cometh, For he cometh to judge the earth: He will judge the world with righteousness, And the peoples with his truth.