- Jehovah reigneth;
let the earth rejoice;
Let the multitude of isles be glad.
- Clouds and darkness are round about him: Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
- A fire goeth before him, And burneth up his adversaries round about.
- His lightnings lightened the world: The earth saw, and trembled.
- The mountains melted like wax at the presence of Jehovah, At the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens declare his righteousness, And all the peoples have seen his glory.
- Let all them be put to shame that serve graven images, That boast themselves of idols: Worship him, all ye gods.
- Zion heard and was glad, And the daughters of Judah rejoiced, Because of thy judgments, O Jehovah.
- For thou, Jehovah, art most high above all the earth: Thou art exalted far above all gods.
- O ye that love Jehovah, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of his saints;
He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Light is sown for the righteous, And gladness for the upright in heart.
- Be glad in Jehovah, ye righteous;
And give thanks to his holy memorial [name].