- A Psalm.
- Oh sing unto Jehovah a new song;
For he hath done marvellous things: His right hand, and his holy arm, hath wrought salvation for him.
- Jehovah hath made known his salvation: His righteousness hath he openly showed in the sight of the nations.
- He hath remembered his lovingkindness and his faithfulness toward the house of Israel: All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Make a joyful noise unto Jehovah, all the earth: Break forth and sing for joy, yea, sing praises.
- Sing praises unto Jehovah with the harp;
With the harp and the voice of melody.
- With trumpets and sound of cornet Make a joyful noise before the King, Jehovah.
- Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof;
The world, and they that dwell therein;
- Let the floods clap their hands;
Let the hills sing for joy together
- Before Jehovah;
for he cometh to judge the earth: He will judge the world with righteousness, And the peoples with equity.