- Jehovah reigneth;
let the peoples tremble: He sitteth [above] the cherubim;
let the earth be moved.
- Jehovah is great in Zion;
And he is high above all the peoples.
- Let them praise thy great and terrible name: Holy is he.
- The king’s strength also loveth justice;
Thou dost establish equity;
Thou executest justice and righteousness in Jacob.
- Exalt ye Jehovah our God, And worship at his footstool: Holy is he.
- Moses and Aaron among his priests, And Samuel among them that call upon his name;
They called upon Jehovah, and he answered them.
- He spake unto them in the pillar of cloud: They kept his testimonies, And the statute that he gave them.
- Thou answeredst them, O Jehovah our God: Thou wast a God that forgavest them, Though thou tookest vengeance of their doings.
- Exalt ye Jehovah our God, And worship at his holy hill;
For Jehovah our God is holy.