- Masters, give your servants what is right and equal, conscious that you have a Master in heaven.
- Give yourselves to prayer at all times, keeping watch with praise;
- And making prayer for us, that God may give us an open door for the preaching of the word, the secret of Christ, for which I am now in chains;
- So that I may make it clear, as it is right for me to do.
- Be wise in your behaviour to those who are outside, making good use of the time.
- Let your talk be with grace, mixed with salt, so that you may be able to give an answer to everyone.
- Tychicus will give you news of all my business: he is a dear brother and true servant and helper in the word;
- And I have sent him to you for this very purpose, so that you may have news of how we are, and so that he may give your hearts comfort;
- And with him I have sent Onesimus, the true and well-loved brother, who is one of you.
They will give you word of everything which is taking place here.
- Aristarchus, my brother-prisoner, sends his love to you, and Mark, a relation of Barnabas (about whom you have been given orders: if he comes to you, be kind to him),
- And Jesus, whose other name is Justus;
these are of the circumcision: they are my only brother-workers for the kingdom of God, who have been a comfort to me.
- Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ Jesus, sends you his love, ever taking thought for you in his prayers, that you may be complete and fully certain of all the purpose of God.
- For I give witness of him that he has undergone much trouble for you and for those in Laodicea and in Hierapolis.
- Luke, our well-loved medical friend, and Demas, send you their love.
- Give my love to the brothers in Laodicea and to Nymphas and the church in their house.
- And when this letter has been made public among you, let the same be done in the church of Laodicea;
and see that you have the letter from Laodicea.
- Say to Archippus, See that you do the work which the Lord has given you to do.
- I, Paul, give you this word of love in my handwriting.
Keep in memory that I am a prisoner.
Grace be with you.