- And Bezalel made the ark of hard wood, two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide and a cubit and a half high;
- Plating it inside and out with the best gold, and putting an edge of gold all round it.
- And he made four gold rings for its four angles, two on one side and two on the other,
- And rods of the same wood plated with gold.
- These rods he put in the rings at the sides of the ark, for lifting it.
- And he made the cover all of gold, two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide.
- And he made two winged ones, hammered out of one bit of gold, for the two ends of the cover;
- Placing one at one end and one at the other;
the winged ones were part of the cover.
- And their wings were stretched out over the cover;
the faces of the winged ones were opposite one another and facing the cover.
- And he made the table of hard wood, two cubits long, a cubit wide and a cubit and a half high;
- Plating it with the best gold and putting a gold edge all round it.
- And he made a frame all round it about as wide as a man's hand, edged with gold all round.
- And he made four gold rings, and put the rings at the angles of its four feet.
- The rings were fixed under the frame to take the rods with which the table was to be lifted.
- The rods for lifting the table he made of hard wood plated with gold.
- And all the table-vessels, the plates and spoons and basins and the cups for liquids, he made of the best gold.
- Then he made the support for the lights, all of the best gold;
its base and its pillar were of hammered gold;
its cups and buds and flowers were all made out of the same metal:
- It had six branches coming out from its sides, three from one side and three from the other;
- Every branch having three cups made like almond flowers, every cup with a bud and a flower on all the branches;
- And on its pillar, four cups like almond flowers, every one with its bud and its flower;
- And under every two branches a bud, made with the branch, for all six branches of it.
- The buds and the branches were made of the same metal, all together one complete work of the best hammered gold.
- And he made the seven vessels for the lights, and all the necessary instruments for it, of gold.
- A talent of the best gold was used for the making of it and its vessels.
- And he made the altar for the burning of spices, using the same hard wood;
it was square, a cubit long and a cubit wide and two cubits high;
the horns made of the same.
- The top and the sides and the horns were all plated with the best gold;
and he put an edge of gold all round it.
- And he made two gold rings, placing them on the two opposite sides under the edge, to take the rods for lifting it.
- The rods he made of the same hard wood, plating them with gold.
- And he made the holy oil and the perfume of sweet spices for burning, after the art of the perfume-maker.