- <A Song.
O God, my heart is fixed;
I will make songs and melody, even with my glory.
- Give out your sounds, O corded instruments: the dawn will be awaking with my song.
- I will give you praise, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will make melody to you among the nations.
- For your mercy is higher than the heavens: and your unchanging faith than the clouds.
- Be lifted up, O God, higher than the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.
- Let your right hand be stretched out for salvation, and give me an answer, so that your loved ones may be safe from danger.
- This is the word of the holy God: I will be glad;
I will make Shechem a heritage, measuring out the valley of Succoth.
- Gilead is mine;
Manasseh is mine;
Ephraim is the strength of my head;
Judah is my law-giver;
- Moab is my washpot;
on Edom is the resting-place of my shoe;
over Philistia will I send out a glad cry.
- Who will take me into the strong town?
who will be my guide into Edom?
- Have you not sent us away from you, O God?
and you go not out with our armies.
- Give us help in our trouble;
for there is no help in man.
- With God we will do great things;
for by him will our haters be crushed underfoot.