- Let the Lord be praised.
I will give praise to the Lord with all my heart, among the upright, and in the meeting of the people.
- The works of the Lord are great, searched out by all those who have delight in them.
- His work is full of honour and glory;
and his righteousness is unchanging for ever.
- Certain for ever is the memory of his wonders: the Lord is full of pity and mercy.
- He has given food to his worshippers;
he will keep his agreement in mind for ever.
- He has made clear to his people the power of his works, giving them the heritage of the nations.
- The works of his hands are faith and righteousness;
all his laws are unchanging.
- They are fixed for ever and ever, they are done in faith and righteousness.
- He has sent salvation to his people;
he has given his word for ever: holy is his name and greatly to be feared.
- The fear of the Lord is the best part of wisdom: all those who keep his laws are wise: his praise is eternal.