- Let the Lord be praised.
O you servants of the Lord, give praise to the name of the Lord.
- Let blessing be on the name of the Lord, from this time and for ever.
- From the coming up of the sun to its going down, the Lord's name is to be praised.
- The Lord is high over all nations, and his glory is higher than the heavens.
- Who is like the Lord our God, who is seated on high,
- Looking down on the heavens, and on the earth?
- He takes the poor man out of the dust, lifting him up from his low position;
- To give him a place among the rulers, even with the rulers of his people.
- He gives the unfertile woman a family, making her a happy mother of children.
Give praise to the Lord.