- Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name let glory be given, because of your mercy and your unchanging faith.
- Why may the nations say, Where is now their God?
- But our God is in heaven: he has done whatever was pleasing to him.
- Their images are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- They have mouths, but no voice;
they have eyes, but they see not;
- They have ears, but no hearing;
they have noses, but no sense of smell;
- They have hands without feeling, and feet without power of walking;
and no sound comes from their throat.
- Those who make them are like them;
and so is everyone who puts his faith in them.
- O Israel, have faith in the Lord: he is their help and their breastplate.
- O house of Aaron, have faith in the Lord: he is their help and their breastplate.
- You worshippers of the Lord, have faith in the Lord: he is their help and their breastplate.
- The Lord has kept us in mind and will give us his blessing;
he will send blessings on the house of Israel and on the house of Aaron.
- He will send blessings on the worshippers of the Lord, on the small and on the great.
- May the Lord give you and your children still greater increase.
- May you have the blessing of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- The heavens are the Lord's;
but the earth he has given to the children of men.
- The dead do not give praise to the Lord;
or those who go down to the underworld.
- But we will give praise to the Lord now and for ever.
Praise be to the Lord.