- I have given my love to the Lord, because he has given ear to the voice of my cry and my prayer.
- He has let my request come before him, and I will make my prayer to him all my days.
- The nets of death were round me, and the pains of the underworld had me in their grip;
I was full of trouble and sorrow.
- Then I made my prayer to the Lord, saying, O Lord, take my soul out of trouble.
- The Lord is full of grace and righteousness;
truly, he is a God of mercy.
- The Lord keeps the simple;
I was made low, and he was my saviour.
- Come back to your rest, O my soul;
for the Lord has given you your reward.
- You have taken my soul from the power of death, keeping my eyes from weeping, and my feet from falling.
- I will go before the Lord in the land of the living.
- I still had faith, though I said, I am in great trouble;
- Though I said in my fear, All men are false.
- What may I give to the Lord for all the good things which he has done for me?
- I will take the cup of salvation, and give praise to the name of the Lord.
- I will make the offering of my oath to the Lord, even before all his people.
- Dear in the eyes of the Lord is the death of his saints.
- O Lord, truly I am your servant;
I am your servant, the son of her who is your servant;
by you have my cords been broken.
- I will give an offering of praise to you, and make my prayer in the name of the Lord.
- I will make the offerings of my oath, even before all his people;
- In the Lord's house, even in Jerusalem.
Praise be to the Lord.