- <A Song of the going up.>
In my trouble my cry went up to the Lord, and he gave me an answer.
- O Lord, be the saviour of my soul from false lips, and from the tongue of deceit.
- What punishment will he give you?
what more will he do to you, you false tongue?
- Sharp arrows of the strong, and burning fire.
- Sorrow is mine because I am strange in Meshech, and living in the tents of Kedar.
- My soul has long been living with the haters of peace.
- I am for peace: but when I say so, they are for war.