- <A Song of the going up.>
When the Lord made a change in Zion's fate, we were like men in a dream.
- Then our mouths were full of laughing, and our tongues gave a glad cry;
they said among the nations, The Lord has done great things for them.
- The Lord has done great things for us;
because of which we are glad.
- Let our fate be changed, O Lord, like the streams in the South.
- Those who put in seed with weeping will get in the grain with cries of joy.
- Though a man may go out weeping, taking his vessel of seed with him;
he will come again in joy, with the corded stems of grain in his arms.