- Let the Lord be praised.
O you servants of the Lord, give praise to the name of the Lord.
- You who are in the house of the Lord, and in the open spaces of the house of our God,
- Give praise to Jah, for he is good: make melody to his name, for it is pleasing.
- For the Lord has taken Jacob for himself, and Israel for his property.
- I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is greater than all other gods.
- The Lord has done whatever was pleasing to him, in heaven, and on the earth, in the seas and in all the deep waters.
- He makes the mists go up from the ends of the earth;
he makes thunder-flames for the rain;
he sends out the winds from his store-houses.
- He put to death the first-fruits of Egypt, of man and of beast.
- He sent signs and wonders among you, O Egypt, on Pharaoh, and on all his servants.
- He overcame great nations, and put strong kings to death;
- Sihon, king of the Amorites, and Og, king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan;
- And gave their land for a heritage, even for a heritage to Israel his people.
- O Lord, your name is eternal;
and the memory of you will have no end.
- For the Lord will be judge of his people's cause;
his feelings will be changed to his servants.
- The images of the nations are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- They have mouths, but no voice, they have eyes, but they do not see;
- They have ears, but no hearing;
and there is no breath in their mouths.
- Those who make them are like them;
and so is everyone who puts his hope in them.
- Give praise to the Lord, O children of Israel: give praise to the Lord, O sons of Aaron:
- Give praise to the Lord, O sons of Levi: let all the worshippers of the Lord give him praise.
- Praise be to the Lord out of Zion, even to the Lord whose house is in Jerusalem, Let the Lord be praised.