- <Of David.>
I will give you praise with all my heart: I will make melody to you before the gods.
- I will give worship before your holy Temple, praising your name for your mercy and for your unchanging faith: for you have made your word greater than all your name.
- When my cry came to your ears you gave me an answer, and made me great with strength in my soul.
- All the kings of the earth will give you praise, O Lord, when the words of your mouth come to their ears.
- They will make songs about the ways of the Lord;
for great is the glory of the Lord.
- Though the Lord is high, he sees those who are low;
and he has knowledge from far off of those who are lifted up.
- Even when trouble is round me, you will give me life;
your hand will be stretched out against the wrath of my haters, and your right hand will be my salvation.
- The Lord will make all things complete for me: O Lord, your mercy is eternal;
do not give up the works of your hands.