- <A Song of praise.
Let me give glory to you, O God, my King;
and blessing to your name for ever and ever.
- Every day will I give you blessing, praising your name for ever and ever.
- Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;
his power may never be searched out.
- One generation after another will give praise to your great acts, and make clear the operation of your strength.
- My thoughts will be of the honour and glory of your rule, and of the wonder of your works.
- Men will be talking of the power and fear of your acts;
I will give word of your glory.
- Their sayings will be full of the memory of all your mercy, and they will make songs of your righteousness.
- The Lord is full of grace and pity;
not quickly angry, but great in mercy.
- The Lord is good to all men;
and his mercies are over all his works.
- All the works of your hands give praise to you, O Lord;
and your saints give you blessing.
- Their words will be of the glory of your kingdom, and their talk of your strength;
- So that the sons of men may have knowledge of his acts of power, and of the great glory of his kingdom.
- Your kingdom is an eternal kingdom, and your rule is through all generations.
- The Lord is the support of all who are crushed, and the lifter up of all who are bent down.
- The eyes of all men are waiting for you;
and you give them their food in its time.
- By the opening of your hand, every living thing has its desire in full measure.
- The Lord is upright in all his ways, and kind in all his works.
- The Lord is near all those who give honour to his name;
even to all who give honour to him with true hearts.
- To his worshippers, he will give their desire;
their cry comes to his ears, and he gives them salvation.
- The Lord will keep all his worshippers from danger;
but he will send destruction on all sinners.
- My mouth will give praise to the Lord;
let all flesh be blessing his holy name for ever and ever.