- Give praise to the Lord.
Let the Lord be praised from the heavens: give him praise in the skies.
- Give praise to him, all you his angels: give praise to him, all his armies.
- Give praise to him, you sun and moon: give praise to him, all you stars of light.
- Give praise to him, you highest heavens, and you waters which are over the heavens.
- Let them give praise to the name of the Lord: for he gave the order, and they were made.
- He has put them in their places for ever;
he has given them their limits which may not be broken.
- Give praise to the Lord from the earth, you great sea-beasts, and deep places:
- Fire and rain of ice, snow and mists;
storm-wind, doing his word:
- Mountains and all hills;
fruit-trees and all trees of the mountains:
- Beasts and all cattle;
insects and winged birds:
- Kings of the earth, and all peoples;
rulers and all judges of the earth:
- Young men and virgins;
old men and children:
- Let them give glory to the name of the Lord: for his name only is to be praised: his kingdom is over the earth and the heaven.
- He has put on high the horn of his people, for the praise of all his saints;
even the children of Israel, a people which is near to him.
Let the Lord be praised.