- Let the Lord be praised.
Make a new song to the Lord, let his praise be in the meeting of his saints.
- Let Israel have joy in his maker;
let the children of Zion be glad in their King.
- Let them give praise to his name in the dance: let them make melody to him with instruments of brass and corded instruments of music.
- For the Lord has pleasure in his people: he gives the poor in spirit a crown of salvation.
- Let the saints have joy and glory: let them give cries of joy on their beds.
- Let the high praises of God be in their mouths, and a two-edged sword in their hands;
- To give the nations the reward of their sins, and the peoples their punishment;
- To put their kings in chains, and their rulers in bands of iron;
- To give them the punishment which is in the holy writings: this honour is given to all his saints.
Praise be to the Lord.