- <A Psalm.
Give to the Lord, you sons of the gods, give to the Lord glory and strength.
- Give to the Lord the full glory of his name;
give him worship in holy robes.
- The voice of the Lord is on the waters: the God of glory is thundering, the Lord is on the great waters.
- The voice of the Lord is full of power;
the voice of the Lord has a noble sound.
- By the voice of the Lord are the cedar-trees broken, even the cedars of Lebanon are broken by the Lord.
- He makes them go jumping about like a young ox;
Lebanon and Sirion like a young mountain ox.
- At the voice of the Lord flames of fire are seen.
- At the voice of the Lord there is a shaking in the waste land, even a shaking in the waste land of Kadesh.
- At the voice of the Lord the roes give birth, the leaves are taken from the trees: in his Temple everything says, Glory.
- The Lord had his seat as king when the waters came on the earth;
the Lord is seated as king for ever.
- The Lord will give strength to his people;
the Lord will give his people the blessing of peace.