- <A Psalm.
A Song at the blessing of the House.
I will give you praise and honour, O Lord, because through you I have been lifted up;
you have not given my haters cause to be glad over me.
- O Lord my God, I sent up my cry to you, and you have made me well.
- O Lord, you have made my soul come again from the underworld: you have given me life and kept me from going down among the dead.
- Make songs to the Lord, O you saints of his, and give praise to his holy name.
- For his wrath is only for a minute;
in his grace there is life;
weeping may be for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
- When things went well for me I said, I will never be moved.
- Lord, by your grace you have kept my mountain strong: when your face was turned from me I was troubled.
- My voice went up to you, O Lord;
I made my prayer to the Lord.
- What profit is there in my blood if I go down into the underworld?
will the dust give you praise, or be a witness to your help?
- Give ear to me, O Lord, and have mercy on me: Lord, be my helper.
- By you my sorrow is turned into dancing;
you have taken away my clothing of grief, and given me robes of joy;
- So that my glory may make songs of praise to you and not be quiet.
O Lord my God, I will give you praise for ever.