- <To the chief music-maker.
Of the sons of Korah.>
O make a glad noise with your hands, all you peoples;
letting your voices go up to God with joy.
- For the Lord Most High is to be feared;
he is a great King over all the earth.
- He will put down the peoples under us, and the nations under our feet.
- He will give us our heritage, the glory of Jacob who is dear to him.
- God has gone up with a glad cry, the Lord with the sound of the horn.
- Give praises to God, make songs of praise;
give praises to our King, make songs of praise.
- For God is the King of all the earth;
make songs of praise with knowledge.
- God is the ruler over the nations;
God is on the high seat of his holy rule.
- The rulers of the peoples have come together, with the people of the God of Abraham;
because the powers of the earth are God's: he is lifted up on high.